Dawghouse

Blogging the Cleveland Browns plus other Cleveland-area blather, plus other blather about other things.

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

My Prediction

If the Browns must make a pick at #3, my vote for "most likely selection" goes to Braylon Edwards. I am not exactly sold on Edwards -- I think he could wind up being another Darryl Jackson if he doesn't get better at making the easy catch -- but he does make a case for having the most talent of any player in the draft. But I can't quite see Phil Savage getting ultra excited about using the third pick on Edwards and believe Savage will deal the pick if he can stay within the top 10. If that happens, Barron, Merriman or Rolle should be the pick.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I agree with your assessment of Edwards as the Browns pick, although this article on why he should be the #1 overall pick in the draft has warmed me up to the idea:
    http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/draft05/columns/story?id=2042636

     

Post a Comment

<< Home