Dawghouse

Blogging the Cleveland Browns plus other Cleveland-area blather, plus other blather about other things.

Monday, September 22, 2003

Peter King of Sports Illustrated thinks Holcomb is the offensive player of the week. I don't usually find King's ramblings supremely insightful, but I do appreciate his enthusiasm for Holcomb's performance which, the more I think about it, was pretty darn impressive considering the stakes. Go check it out at cnnsi.com.

Oh yeah on a somewhat personal note... yesterday was the first time in a very long time I have stayed at home to watch a Browns game. And man did I enjoy it. So much so that I may stay and watch some home games from the sofa. It helps when the announcers are decent (which they were yesterday, except when they were babbling with about 7 minutes left while a good football game was being played).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home