Dawghouse

Blogging the Cleveland Browns plus other Cleveland-area blather, plus other blather about other things.

Thursday, April 01, 2004

Newsflash: Northcutt's Agent Is Not Too Bright

"My answer is they claim they didn't receive the certified letter. That's as far as I can go with the facts. They claim they didn't receive the letter."

Asked if he sent the letter, Stanley said, "I'm saying they said they didn't get the letter. I have no reason to disbelieve they didn't receive the letter."


and this: Stanley said the Browns led him to believe a trade with the Ravens would be consummated at NFL meetings here this week.

HUH? All I do is read the newspapers and for at least a week there's been stories on how the Browns did NOT want to trade Northcutt to the Ravens. And you don't need to be in professional football to know that a team would never trade within its division unless it was getting something very worthwhile in return. A 5th round pick is nothing in this scenario. Maybe a 2nd would do it, and even then I don't know.

Policy and Davis are all in the right on this one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home