Dawghouse

Blogging the Cleveland Browns plus other Cleveland-area blather, plus other blather about other things.

Saturday, February 26, 2005

Griffith Next?

I've been harping about RObert Griffith for the past couple years. I think he always, ALWAYS goes for the big hit instead of making a sure tackle, and he generally is a liability in coverage. Even though I will even admit he wasn't too bad this past season. Well, it sounds like I will get my wish as the Browns seem poised to release him. Fair enough. I hope Sean Jones is ready to roll. That, or the Browns will be drafting DBs, which wouldn't be a bad idea anyway.

On an unrelated note, did you see the Rams are considering trading Pace? For the past 3 years people on the BI boards have gone on and on about a Pace trade with the Browns. It ain't happening, but I almost wish the Giants would acquire him just so I wouldn't have to hear about a potential deal with the Browns anymore.

Also of interest is this mock draft by a former Browns scout. He has the Browns picking OT Alex Barron after the top two QBs are selected with the first two picks. Sounds okay to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home