Dawghouse

Blogging the Cleveland Browns plus other Cleveland-area blather, plus other blather about other things.

Thursday, January 13, 2005

Bates?

Big thread going on at the Watercooler over at BerniesInsiders.com. The jist is the Savage would hire Bates if he had his pick, and apparently a lot of reliable sources back it up via Hal Lobowitz. OK... looks like the HC search will take a lot of twists and turns before all is said and done. I still like Grimm, but I who knows how his interview went -- I imagine it'd have to go quite well to beat out lots of guys with more actual coaching experience. So Crennel makes sense. And Bates, really, he makes a lot of sense too since he has a very good track record and ties to Savage. I wouldn't be dissappointed with him either. The way things are going it is feeling like the Browns will have a coach within a week. And it probably won't be whatever guy I'm thinking it should be, and I won't really care cause we're gonna sink or swim with Savage's decisions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home