Dawghouse

Blogging the Cleveland Browns plus other Cleveland-area blather, plus other blather about other things.

Thursday, January 06, 2005

Comments On

Thanks to Ace Davis for the suggestion to add comments. Back whenever I started writing here I don't think Blogger allowed comments, at least not unless you wanted to pay them for the privilege. So today I took a look at the admin screens and was pleasantly surprised at all the free functionality Blogger now offers. So now comments are on (and I will now know just how few people read this thing!). I read a lot of blogs where people rag on Blogger, but personally it has served me quite well and it still seems to be a cool service IMO.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:25 PM, Blogger Ace Davis said…

    Before Google bought them out, Blogger didn't offer its own commenting, so you had to use another comment host, such as HaloScan. Yes, the entire Blogger experience is a lot easier and more robust now. Glad to help, and thanks for the link to my blog on BI. Keep up the good work!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home