Dawghouse

Blogging the Cleveland Browns plus other Cleveland-area blather, plus other blather about other things.

Saturday, January 29, 2005

iRAQ

Election "amid vows by insurgents to "wash" the streets with "voters' blood.".... screw those people. Maybe I am a stupid and pompous American and am dead wrong on this, but I really don't care -- anyone who is complaining today (Sat/Sun) about what's going on in Iraq is very mistaken. Even if you think the whole deal in Iraq was a horrible mistake you should still be rooting for this country to become something it deserves to -- a free society. Just for one day can we hope for the best? I mean, we can argue about everything else come Monday morning, right? Yeah, yeah, I am naive about this. I am also a die-hard Browns fan.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:20 AM, Blogger Jon Kruger said…

    Hey, I couldn't agree more. I just read that 72% of the people went out to vote, and that's with all the threats of attacks (and 36 people were killed, sadly). It's exciting to see these people get a chance to do what so many of them have dreamed of doing.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home