Dawghouse

Blogging the Cleveland Browns plus other Cleveland-area blather, plus other blather about other things.

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Super Bowl Set

What happened to the Steelers? Just about everything I feared might happen but didn't think really would. Well, Ben looked every bit the rookie, the offensive line didn't quite open the holes it needed to, and Tom Brady played flawlessly. And that last thing is probably the most significant. I already knew Brady was a great QB, but he continued a perfect postseason when I didn't think he'd quite be able to.

The Eagles also won but I don't think we learned as much about them. The Falcons aren't a bad team, but Mike Vick is a bad quarterback. A great athlete, but a very bad quarterback. It looked like he'd never stepped on a practice field let alone studied a defense.

Super Bowl prediction -- I just don't know. I'm inclined to go with the Pats but it should be a good game to watch either way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home