Dawghouse

Blogging the Cleveland Browns plus other Cleveland-area blather, plus other blather about other things.

Monday, April 25, 2005

Second Day and Overall

I liked the second day, based on what I've seen. It's hard to make judgements on the later rounds cause you're dealing with players that are generally unknown, but it isn't hard to find something positive about each guy. I can't debate specifics, but I think Romeo got some quality guys that could be useful on defense. And I do believe Romeo will be able to shape a credible defense. I believe the word he used in his press conference was that the defense will "represent."

Overall, I think it was a very good draft. It's impossible to fill every need, but they filled many. And you can see a path for how this team can grow. 2005 is unlikely to be a playoff season. But it won't be too long.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home